Sunday, January 28, 2007

Work, sleep, blog


I've been seeing a lot of the back of Jim lately, usually up on a ladder. He is determined to get his shop finished and when he gets determined...




This past week Gavin came down with strep throat. Friday he made it back to school, then to the movies with friends, then to a birthday party where they went go cart racing, then back to the couch for much needed sleep.
Me, laundry, reading, blogging (Tyson likes to help). I did manage to get Squash out for a brief ride. It didn't take long for my legs to start screaming at me to STOP THIS NONSENSE!



3 comments:

FishTaxi said...

No Kidding! Jim's going balls to the wall!

Poor Gav...I got strep once when tor was little. THe whole daycare got it, its sooo catchy. It hurt so bad. You don't realize how much you swallow until you get strep throat.

I'm glad to see you guys keeping up with the blogging. I feel a part and am so glad I got to spend time with you and get to know you.

When I read your posts I hear your voice. Pretty cool!

judy said...

I do enjoy reading the blogs. Just don't comment very much. Charlie and I didn't make it out of Fairbanks today. Flight cancelled, so were pulling an all nighter. Should be into vegas midmorning.
I'll call you.

Riverbrat said...

Thanks for letting me know. I will talk to you later.

 
hits