Friday, January 26, 2007

Financial Peace at last



Jim and I have been attending a class every Wednesday night on Financial Peace. We both have struggled in the past with sticking to any kind of budget. So far this course has been a huge eye opener for us. We are trying very different ideas on how to come up with a workable budget and stick to it. We are both very excited about working together on this and then teaching Gavin what we've learned. I don't remember ever learning anything about managing money in school. Jim's boss is paying for all his employees who are interested in taking this course. I think this is a great idea on his part. I'm enjoying getting to know everyone that Jim works with too. I noticed that this book is for sale on Amazon.

1 comment:

FishTaxi said...

I've never read Dave Ramsey but I read the Tightwad Gazzette years ago and that really helped me. Plus having a husband who is a good money manager. Thats great that you've got Gavin on board. And your getting out in the middle of the work week together.

I'd like to hear more about this.

 
hits