Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Wedding Trip



HERE COMES THE BRIDE!




Jim and I made a whirlwind trip to Belfair, Washington this past weekend. From the looks of the weather, we got in and out of there just in time. The occasion? A wedding. I love weddings and this one has to go on my top list of most fun. One of the reasons this wedding was so much fun was because of all the old friends we got to see. A lot of them didn't know we were coming and so that was fun too. So, our old neighbor Mike Stanton is the lucky groom and I've never seen him look happier. I had heard so many wonderful things about his bride so I was very happy to meet her. One of things I heard was how great she could sing. She treated us all to her singing after the wedding in the lobby of the Alderbrook, which is where quite a few of us stayed. We stayed up late, not wanting the special evening to end. Thank you Mike and Shannon for a wonderful magical time.


1 comment:

FishTaxi said...

May they be forever happy!

Glad you got to go and see all your old friends.

 
hits