Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back in the saddle

It is so nice to be home and feeling good. I attribute this to the excellent care I received from brother Jim and wife Diane. I could not have been in better hands. Not only did Jim drain my stomach tube like clock work he also encouraged me to walk everyday which helped me regain my energy. Diane did a fine job too changing my bandages, cooking and just providing a comfortable space. And their encouragement did wonders. Jim and I are thankful.

So now it's off to work tomorrow after spending a nice day with my boys. Life is sweet again.

4 comments:

Elli said...

Yippee! So glad to hear all went well. Hugs and kisses....

nanmackin said...

So glad your recovery has gone so well -- and so quick! It's amazing how much further along you are than Paddy was at the same time. Congratulations and happy hugs to you.

Riverbrat said...

Yes, I feel really fortunate that things went so well. Thanks for all the well wishes. It's good to feel good!

Paddy said...

I feel good that you feel good.

Jim and Diane took great care of you.

And Jim did a great job keeping everyone updated on your process and progress.

Ride that pony, girl!

Love you,

Paddy

 
hits