Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hot but Happy




Gosh I've been busy! Floated the Boise River on the Fourth of July with my neighbors. There was a total of nine of us on three rafts. It was a blast and only two people fell out of thier rafts (no, not me, I'm too old for that!)

As you have probably been reading on the news, Boise has been above 100 for a few days in a row now. I've had a few people from out of town call me to make sure we are coping okay. As long as the AC works I can cope just fine. Today I ventured out and found a local public pool to swim in. It was heaven.

Here are some pictures I took this past week of a job that my boss is working on. I'm developing a web site for him and will use these.

3 comments:

FishTaxi said...

Great pics for a website. I hope you are finding plenty of time to go to the pool!

Barb said...

Finaly your back! I keep checking. Did you read the recipe I sent Jimmy for Gavin?
I just finished reading my first Harry Potter book! I was surprised at how good it was. It was the first one. We were in Vegas Thursday and had an hour to waste so we went to the goodwill store and there was a large table filled with books for 5 for $1. So I found 2 Potter books. They were brand new too.

Riverbrat said...

I didn't know I left! I commented to you on Jimmy's blog. Love, Mary

 
hits