Thursday, February 22, 2007

Snowboard Action


America's top snowboard competition series is underway. Starting Thursday participants will begin practice for the third and final leg to be staged right here in Idaho!
The 2007 Chevrolet U.S. Snowboard Grand Prix is being held at Tamarack Resort.
Set to compete are some Olympic and X-Games medalists, such as Idaho’s own Nate Holland.
Gavin has been invited to go and watch the competitions this weekend. His friend Mack and family have a condo in McCall, where they will stay over the weekend. Gavin is excited and has made a list of things to take to keep warm. I'm trying to encourage him to take my camera but he is still thinking about it. He is not sure if he wants to be bogged down with such a big responsibility of not dropping or losing it. Either way, I'm sure he will have a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have only heard of Cidar House Rules because it was a movie that I did watch. I'm not reading much lately. Even Dave doesn't feel like reading and he usually reads a book a nite when working.

We celebrated Dave's 69th birthday Sat at Sams. I hit a Royal and got a free jacket...another one! It's acutally pretty nice.

Dave is feeling a little better each day. He was up for awhile this am but now he's back in bed sleeping away. He gets pooped pretty easy. He has been walking a bit each day. Needs to work up to a mile or more. He has an appt with his surgeon this aft.

We'll both get our walk thru our new Wal*Mart just down the street. I'm so glad it's finally open!! It's so handy.
Did I tell you that I'm going to have angioplasty on my leg or legs come April. (I'm not sure if it's both). Have to wait until Dave can drive again. I'm looking forward to walking without hurting!

I tried getting on the web this weekend but it seems they were working on it. It's working fine today! I'll have to give Kathy a call!

Tell Gaving I'm real happy for him to have friends to go to watch the snowboarders this weekend. He will have a fun time I'm sure! Maybe he will even get to take a few runs down the hill himself!

When is it your turn to go someplace?

FishTaxi said...

that really blows

haha whats the matter with kids today?

 
hits