Friday, February 16, 2007

Kid Sitting



While the pirate is away...the boys will play! Jim took off this afternoon for Spokane to visit a good friend. He will be gone until Sunday afternoon and I'm sure he will have a good story and pictures posted on his blog about it. Gavin was hired to watch Porter for a few hours this afternoon. They are outside right now working on the skateboard ramps and putting them to the test. Porter thinks Gavin is the best thing since home made bread! Me, I'm addicted to a darn Scrabble game I found on the internet.

3 comments:

FishTaxi said...

Hi Mary! Send me the link to the scrabble game and I'll play you this weekend. Wouldn't that be fun?

I bet Porter is just in awe of Gavin. You've got the best neighbors.

Riverbrat said...

Hi Kath,

I signed up for the free MSN games online and that is where I am playing Scrabble. I think we can play against each other if you sign up for MSN games if your not already. My highest score so far is nine hundred and something. I'm trying to break the thousand mark. Scrabble has always been my favorite game. It would be fun if we could play each other.

Riverbrat said...

I've had too much coffee!

 
hits